Sunday, January 11, 2009

My 2nd Cousin Wedding Dinner

Yesterday was a busy day for me ! Morning wake up then need to help my mom to clean the kicthen which had harvest my 2 hours time ! then I went to saloon to cut my hair !! After that, I want to sleep but my parents talk so super loud !! really irrating !!

around 5.30pm , we departure from my house because the restaurant was located Serdang!! super damm far !!! on the way ! we got lost a bit !! but finally reach there at 6.20pm!

when we reach, I was shocked because other company annual dinner was held on the same day too !! and there are jockey parking staffs which eagerly want to help u to park !! damm we need to give tips too ! lol !

Help my cousin to move the alcohol drinks and other stuff !! then we started to talk and chat ! for Lee family we have 7 tables !! can imagine I dunno have how many cousins actually !! over 20 or over 30 ? I have no idea!! many New faces !!! haha !!

then we gossip since we so long didt see each other !! and I also saw one of my cousin sis which have grown up !! she did change a lot !! but still got the same look when she was small but people change drastically !! may be education problems !! hopefully she will be doing fine !! anyways, was glad and happy because I really think I have a lot of cousin should consider a big family gua !!! or someone might more than us !! haha !

then today ! really no mood to do homework but I able to check and rewrite my ITR only !! god !! stomachace and headache and other sickness also coming !! make my life miserable, sucks, sickening and so on ! appreciation go to stephie as this was her quotes !! haha !

today ! breakfast with chun wai and jeff !! haih !! very headache ! still thinking whether want to study degree or not !! then yesterday elaine ffk me really make me !!! haih !! prom night on or not !! I have no ideas !! TIS can finish by this month !! miracle !! 1 word !! fan fan fan fan !!

then one of this friend told me !! dont take thing so serious ! relax and get mor rest!! first time I take a advice from her !! but I think I should be like that ! be cool and relax ! thing might get even better ! then talk to suvy awhile then i go relax !! really a lot of thing and questions around my head !! next week thursday! cousin house got buffet dinner , then friday she going to married !! next month another cousin married !! really GG !!

TIME IS NOW 11.24pm!! I only able to write till here only !! tired and sleepy ! WORLD is unpredictable !! I dunno what I going to do next !! I just will gambateh !! and Really hope can meet chai ann asap !! miss her liao !! without she here !! feel no one to talk to !! lee chai ann email I will de la !! just lazy ! like usual ! I prefer to talk face to face and your sister soo ann going to aussie soon!! sob!! many friend that love me is leaving one by one !! I hated to be lonely !! God bless ev1 !!

Really a

No comments: