Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My 1st = My last day in OPERATOR ??

Time is 12:54am when i wrote this blog about yesterday what going on!!! haih!! as far as i remembered i still manage to flash back what was going on!!

Woke up at 8.30am , had breakfast with sion then went ktm by walking!! fucking hot and i always fucking late to there!! dulan edi and frustrated!!! I hope no more late to work anymore , even is my training!!! gosh!!!

ok , worst was i forgot to bring my locker key!!! cb!! i damm blur as doreen say me!! sien!!!! again make my tampered went high like a torpedo !!

later on , go operator department!! suppose I want to know what is going on overthere and see what kind of job they do!!! any speciality ?

answer is hell no!!! as far as i knew , the computer system called PABX control all the hotel systen like pc , internet , conncetion , call !!!!
beside they also have 1 machine that record data how many and what customer is calling about !!!! neither than that , they also used a pc as calling data , what ever call come in or come out will record on their system!!

other than that is operator job is just take phone call and transfer called to various department that required by the hotel guest!!!! operator and call center almost the same job!! but call centre main priority was to solve complaint!!! so whatever or so called don't care what fuck u 1 complaint , just go there!!

kak also told me that v also need to help receiption to fill up the guest profile!!! so need a lot of knowledge and also smartness!!! hehe!!! beside , they also have pager for each manager or postion which is high , where easy for the operator to contact them!! and also they need to write the breakfast voucher for the guest and write on a guest card and put voucher according the number of night and number of pax.

overcall ,operator can learn in 1 day!! later on , i go back to legend crest to help diana!!! hehe!! she really a good superior for me!! and based on her 6 years exp!!! really can learn a lot from a senior!!! lucky she take k of me!!! hehe!!!not say take k!! not bully me enuf liao !!! muahaha!!!

now i dunno what the fuck i wrtie blog!!! fucking late edi!! may be i have something i havent clear of!! haih!!! sien!! hope later i can have a nice nap!!! without ppl disturb me!!! ..... !!!!....!!...!!..???blur blur!!!! ???!!!??!?!??

No comments: